12.06.2006

Note about questions and God

Note to someone else who decided to speak:
your comment this morning: Jessieh likes to question God.
was not:
amusing
true
necessary
asked for
confident enough to be directed to me, as opposed to about me.
it did however
let me know that you obviously don't know very much about "jessieh"
express your feelings
confirm once again my idea that maybe you really could care less about me or how i feel
remind me to question everything, including how you feel about me
i should tell you something:
i do at times, especially these times, question God. I question many things. I have a few questions i'd like to personally ask God. He is well aware of that. I do not however, "like to question God". The word like implies that it is a pass time activity for me, a hobby of some sort. The word like implies that I enjoy asking questions.
No.
Questioning God and knowing truth at the same time has become a torment for me.
and yes
I know I take things entirely too seriously.
Questions come with experience. The more experience, the more questions.
I can't help but to have questions.
I wish I could just live life without explanations. I might even make it a new years resolution, but until then it would be nice if you could try and refrain from making such open ended judgemental statements about me. If this is too difficult, try saying them to me. Say, "You like to question God." By doing this you make it a conversation piece. By saying "Jessieh", you gave "her" no room to argue. No room to defend herself. No room for me.
I love you. I really do.
PS: In the future, something might happen that allows for questions. You might question God. I promise, if that day comes, I won't question you and God will not mind the questions.

No comments: