12.02.2006

For all who read:

This is the daily life page for http://jessiehspeaks.brinkster.net/.

As for now, I am very tired. It is around 10:30pm.
I went to school today.
Have yet to present my project in Sociology.
The Newspaper editor, Mr. Byrant, was absent again. We had a very interesting substitute. Strange man.
Attended relaxation therapy. Missed a French Test. We discussed breathing techniques.
Deep-belly breathing. Very uncomfortable with the idea but I will practice the exercise and then decide how it works with controlling anxiety. It makes me think of the Governor's school experience and how Ms.Hepburn and I were partners in a relaxation exercise on the night of the show. I remember her hand on my stomach. I remember being fine and then tick tick tick: not so fine anymore. It was really weird. I love Ms.Hepburn though.
I spent the rest of the evening with my other family to include: Savannah, Taylor, Jordan, Dallas, Mere and Aunt Pam. We ate at a Mexican restaurant.
They just dropped me off.
I have to remember to get a mailing address from Angela Shelton for Mere.
*So Angela, if by some weird chance you are reading this, please e-mail me that if you can.*
It is December 1st. I am sleepy and probably sound a little on the stupid side. With tomorrow comes the weekend, I work tomorrow.
I'm actually looking forward to it.

love, jessieh

No comments: