12.09.2006

about yesterday.

yesterday. i had therapy.
talked more about relaxation and distraction therapy.
that's the non-technical name.
then after school i went home.
got ready to go to Dallas' Christmas concert with the twins.
We ate Zaxby's. It was yummy. Food always test better when you eat it very fast.
We were running late.
The concert was beautiful.
They did a very impressive job for a high school chorus.
because of blogging, i've been neglecting my handwritten journal named Joan.
She misses me.
I've got to be more commited to our relationship.
I've been reading a really interesting collection of short stories.
Mr. Byrant loaned it to me. It's called "The Vintage Book of Contemporary American Short Stories" edited by Tobias Wolff
There is an author in there named Dorothy Allison, whom I am officially in love with.
I've read parts of Bastard Out of Carolina and didn't even realize it was the same author.
This morning.
I've been doing alot of writing.
Reading.
Meditation and praying.
I found this- this morning.
It's the trailor for a film called Broken that I can not wait to see.



or click here

No comments: