12.08.2006

jessieh talks about Ms.Hepburn. go figure.


right now. i'm working on adding videos here...
long process. it's taking awhile.
so, i've officially spent about 1/13th of my day on the phone with Ms.Hepburn.
That is what I call, time well spent.
One of these days we have already decided we are writing each other's biographies.
She is such an incredibly beautiful person and she means so much to me.
She had this genius idea I hope you follows through with about a creative arts project.
We need to get back to our co-writing abilities. We both have this horrible habit or procrastinating.

Ok.
So this week has been rough.
Very rough. Feeling paranoid. anxious. highly emotional.

I saw Mrs.Field today at Northside.
She always makes my day. Always makes me smile.
Gives me space to feel openly and not be afraid.
I feel safe around her. I feel kind of like I do around Mere, around the twins, or around Ms. Hepburn.

I need to start working on my essay for Governor's School.
It's about taking risk in art.
I'm not sure what I want to write about.
It seems like it wouldn't be so difficult.
I guess the biggest risk I've found is the exposure in art.
As an artist, your primary goal, although you never consider it that, is to be exposed.
If you are not exposed in someway, you are not an artist.
If you are not exposed, you are in someway mocking art.

I'm keeping it short for tonight.
I wish the world a nice sleep.

No comments: