3.09.2008

Abortion Project, Dance Performance, and Family Time




We finished the rough draft of the Roe v. Wade project, meaning we finished our One Act Play on the History of Abortion in the United States. I am very very excited. It is finished. I have two Shakespeare pieces to memorize by Tuesday. I'm nervous about this. I spent the weekend with Mere and my twins which was really really exciting. I feel like it has been forever since our last time together.

love, jessieh


PS: We went to the Winter Dance Performance on Thursday night. It was incredibly impressive. The pictures in this post is a result from that. They were taken by Photographer Emery Watch.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend, and you have been very busy!

I miss you too:) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm doing pretty good right now. Working my butt off in therapy, and it is starting to pay off. How about you? How are you doing? Do you have spring break? Ours starts the 15th-24th. I'm hoping that it warms up here by then.

I love you and I'm sending a big hug your way!

Angie