7.19.2007

Focus

the bad:
1. Children all over this free country are being tortured.
2. I am an idiot, therefore, I have misplaced my cellphone and I forgot to wear sunscreen today.
3. Ms.Hepburn and I are not on the same floor for Governor's School.
4. I will more than likely not be able to continue therapy while away at school.
5. The throat hurts.
6. I feel fat.
7. I still haven't mailed off my Governor's School forms that were due on the 13th of July. I'm not overly-concerned about missing the requested deadline. I feel bad about it but I am working on it.
8. I dreamt last night that Sharon Olds died today. To my knowledge, she didn't.
9. The stomach hurts.
the good:
1. Jesus loves everyone.
2. Ms.Hepburn likes Ani DiFranco.
3. We are going to Greenville tomorrow. This is going to be good.
4. We will get to see our Discovery Instructors and I may even tell Castor how much her class inspired me.
5. The twins survived last night with my Grandmother.
6. I went to Charleston today. It was beautiful.
7. I've lost four pounds.
8. My roomate for Governor's School is Sam Orr. She is incredible.
9. I am shaving the legs tomorrow.
10. I worked out extra long today.
11. This list, will always be longer than the previous one.
---
I had nothing to do with the below:




I am, frankly, rather frustrated with the fact that every time I lose something rather insignificant; keys, cellphones, watches (that I don't wear anymore because I can't keep one), an ink pen I really liked- When I realize that the insignificant 'it' is missing, I literally and honestly think I would be better off dead and count the reasons I should (and really want to) stay alive.

This is a problem. A BIG problem.
I promise to write more soon.

love, jessieh


3 comments:

**KoreanRain** said...

Hey, i found the cloning stamp on photoshop. though all i can do is make the same person in the same position. So... just thought id tell you.

love love love
Tay

The Speaker said...

Thank You. You could reverse the images to make one of them look like they are staring at each other.

Angela said...

I lose things all of the time. I lost my keys this morning at walgreens and I stood outside of my car wanting to cry, but I didn't. I went back inside and there they were on the cashiers counter. Felt like an idiot. Still wanted to cry because I'm an idiot. I don't cry though, Oh well.
You just lost 4 lbs, so your not fat. Will you send me your address when you go to school? You will need care packages. Love you lots,
Angie