7.10.2007

Focus.

Reader's Note: Please notice the other entries entitled 'Focus.' from the blog archive in the panel located on the right-hand side of the page. In comparison, the following will seem rather insignificant.

The Bad
1. Children all over this free country are being tortured.
2. I was tempted to write 'innocent' children, but have avoided ever using the term 'innocent' in reference to children, it would imply that some children are not innocent. This however, is not the case. When referring to children, innocence is implied.
3. I have been having a terrible time sleeping, therefore, staying awake is getting harder.
4. I am losing time.

The Good
1. I am with the twins. I always feel safer with the twins.
2. April's Law Petition has recieved more and more signatures.
3. I've been reading this blog -> (dooce.com). It's pretty interesting.
4. We are ordering my required textbooks this week.
5. I have been given a box filled with school supplies from a woman who just threw the box in her basement and told my friend to 'get rid of it'. Gladly.
6. Jesus loves everyone.
7. The Twins are teaching me Korean and I like it. :)
8. This list is shorter than the bad, and will probably be getting longer.

and this is always nice...


love, jessieh

No comments: