7.03.2007

Before 2AM. No memory.



and we almost ran that red light back there. She tapped her fingers to the music and without pause, slammed her hand, flat, into the power button of the radio, 'ya know," she laughed, "The doctor made a great point, this isn't going to be hard, well not as hard as we think.' I laugh, and know at the same time that it is not funny. "Oh, really?" I ask.
"We have so much rage. Rage is energy.Can you imagine what I could do with this rage? With this rage I could build buildings by myself, I could stay up for months. With this rage, I could burn a whole country."

love, jessieh
{PS: After she saw it she said, "I like the doggy." and I laughed, still not funny.}

2 comments:

Angela said...

Please don't burn the whole country! Rage... What to do with it? It is hard to channel it into the right direction, or not direct it at the wrong people. Love your paintings! Did you just do this one?

Jen said...

Your artwork is beautiful, emotional, thought-provoking. Thank you.