6.15.2007

they say not to admit weakness

i dare to defy.
terribly afraid of, in short:
men
losing myself
recliners
cotton balls
watermelon
beer
styrofoam
soup
the human body
dying a painful death
bathrooms
swimming pools
being talked about
dressing rooms
rooms, i suppose as a general statement
certain patterns
nail files
needles
hands
small children
infants
water beds
Christmas parties
marriage
the very idea of sex
becoming any fatter
my teeth falling out
things i have no control over
the twins being severely hurt
anger
feeling things
rejection
more moles growing on my face
opening up
speaking.
love, jessieh
PS: and I have a certain disdain for cockroaches and frogs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay...this isn't very good...but i wrote it quickly in response 2 u're entries:
Its not what I thought it was,
not that anything ever is.
The fear of taking one step beyond
these walls,
Wasn't mine but his.
The pain experienced when trying
to pretend normalcy
And failing once again
The longing to be understood,
It wasn't mine but his.
The need for acceptance even after
my sins,
Even that was his.
The reflection of me, no longer a
person, no longer whole;
Me-before, during, after
All of that is his.
He owns who I am,
And I can't break free...

ce