6.21.2007

Simplicity. Selfishness and Happy Endings


IN THOUGHTS:

love, jessieh

Originally written as a seperate blog entry...
According to some family members,
I am "very very selfish".
I speak: Give me an example of how am I oh so selfish?
Response: Because you repeatedly step on the rugs when you get out of the shower and wet them, even after I've asked you not to.
---
Yes. I am the definition of selfishness.
---
Please, feel free to give me suggestions on my other oh-so-very selfish deeds. I'll have to get working on these, it seems as though the less-than-soaking-wet bathroom rugs are causing the up most distress.
I breathe deep into my belly and repeat the words, "This is Crazy and Jesus Loves You" in my head over and over again.
love, jessieh

----





2 comments:

Eden said...

Hey whats up with the foot pic on the side of your page?? ;p

The Speaker said...

I like it. :D