6.18.2007

The good news: 700 pedophiles arrested.


BREAKING NEWS

Updated: 18 minutes ago

LONDON - Police shattered a global Internet pedophile ring, rescuing 31 children and rounding up more than 700 suspects worldwide, British authorities said Monday.
Some 200 suspects are based in Britain, the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Center said. The ring was traced to an Internet chat room called “Kids the Light of Our Lives” that featured images of children being subjected to horrific sexual abuse.
The investigation involves agencies from 35 countries and lasted 10 months.The host of the Web site, Timothy David Martyn Cox, 27, of Buxhall, who used the online identity “Son of God,” admitted to nine counts of possessing and distributing indecent images, authorities said.After his arrest in September, authorities were able to infiltrate the chat room and collect evidence on the other members.
Please check back for more details on this developing story.© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

---------------------

(Whoops. Jessieh broke the rules.)
I got this from MSNBC.
and when I read it, I felt better. 31 children saved, only about 19,797,895 left to go.
love, jessieh
.

.

.

v
(and these)


3 comments:

Eden said...

Korean Pride (KP)!!!!! -_-






Love Ya :D

The Speaker said...

I'm talking about pedophiles and you want to talk about Korea.

Shame. Shame.

I love you though.

Angela said...

That is a horrible story. So glad they caught the bastard. When I read stories like that I wonder about the world we live in. It is why I don't trust anyone else with my children. You just never know about people. I wish that things were different though. Wouldn't that be nice! You take care. Hope today was better for you.

Angie