8.03.2007

I don't know these speakers.

A bad game of Jeopardy
"and down by the river the fisherman try and weep for the women, as stones, thrown like ships into the sea."
---
"We are all good people, or at least we are born that way. I don't believe anyone is born with a 'badness' about them. I believe good people make bad choices, and thereby become subject to a certain amount of 'badness'. Stealing someone's parking spot is a level 0.000025 badness while raping a child, is somewhere near a level 989,984,328,978,999,973,309,799,845,759,847,213.98 badness. I think my accumulated level of 'badness' is somewhere between a 20-30 on the badness scale and these numbers mostly involve self-inflicted harm. "
---
"I know I am probably driving you insane with this 'oh my goodness we have got to get ready. we're late, we're late, Alice in wonderland' planning business but when you get this comment would you please give me a call. I hate leaving voice mails on telephones or I would have called you and I personally feel like I have called you too many times today, even though I've only called you once. So, because I am neurotic and have evidently inherited by Grandmother's OCD by way of genetics: Please call me. I have a few more questions."
---
"For a fleeting moment on Saturday, I considered killing myself. Be not concerned."
---
"Dad, they call it 'kidnapping' because it is kidnapping."
-
love, jessieh

No comments: