8.22.2007

The day's events, event, what it was.

8:54, just breathed out at the end of Studio 4 monologue performance.
Studio 4 is incredible. I survived the conditioning class today. At one point the instructor asked us to perform a stretch for our back in which we eventually wind up with our toes touching the floor behind our heads and our faces directly in between our legs.
My body does not do this properly, it will not even consider it.
I have to read 40 pages tonight. Ms.Hepburn and I plan on reading it to each other aloud.
I will write more soon, I will not be neglecting this space. I may be incredibly boring with the events in my life right now because for awhile at least, I will be busy to the point of exhaustion busy and will be functioning on 3 to 4 hours of sleep, and rubbery eggs.
and a note for the evening: eating disorders never leave.
love, jessieh

2 comments:

**KoreanRain** said...

Hey, i love you!! I know you will do great there. ;D Ummm.... I need your Granny's address if thats still fine with your Granny cause Bow said my Pocky exspires in november (I guess she thinks im going to eat it. hahaha)

The Speaker said...

Yeah, that's fine. It had your name on it though, right? I love you.

Love, Jessieh