8.17.2007

the art of packing at 3:51 am

I wouldn't be doing this had I attended my workout at scheduled this morning at the crack of dawn. If I had gotten up, rode with Sam to the torture zone, and been severly tired- I would not be up right not packing everything. I would be forcing myself to sleep again tonight. I have officially packed all items but : hair conditioner, AAA batteries, AA batteries, one jumprope, all black clothes, and all daily clothes. Everything else is ready to be loaded into the trailer and hauled almost two hours north. This is good. I am overwhelmed with the constant thought of "Wow, we are leaving in less than 48 hours."

Wonderful news: We have found a therapist. God has supplied a therapist within walking distance to the school I'm going to and she specializes in sexual trauma. This is all very good. I am scheduled to have the first appointment with her in the beginning of September. Tomorrow ,I have a follow-up eye doctor's appointment.

I am exhausted yet today was good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow!!! And good luck with everything at the new school. I love you my little Fritter. ;-) I love you.

Jen said...

Hey Jessieh,

Thank you for your comment on my new blog -- I'm so glad you're reading and finding something good or useful or kindred in it. It sounds like you're going through a tremendous and exciting transition right now. Those can be so hard and so wonderful. I wish you much happiness and luck. -- Jen