4.10.2007

Silly Poetry.

Everyone thought today was the day.
We thought we would open our mailboxes and the letter would be sitting to be ripped into.
It was not.

So Because I've agonized over it not being there so much
I thought I would some of what the others are saying.

I call it.
--------------------------
"Send"

Couldn't sleep last night.
Had to force myself to eat today.
And for what?

No Letter.

I half hoped it would come today.
Of course it didn't.
I'm expecting Wednesday at the very latest.

No Letter.

I love you
AND your psychotic issues.
Go read Rocco's blog about govie school stress.

No Letter.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one.
This Girl from The Little Theater just got into Academy
and I Broke Down.

No Letter

I Want to know So Badly!
But Part of me dosen't
because it will change things

No Letter

What do you think?
Am I talented?
Don't you dare lie to me.

No Letter.

You're in.
Chill.
Out.

No Letter.

Is Dan really sickminded?
Does he enjoy this.
That is my question.

No Letter.

I'm sick to my stomach.
And tired.
and I might die of anxiety overload before I get my

Letter.

---------------------------

"Send"

Was compiled of comments left by anxious Governor School auditioners on myspace.com waiting to find out if they are in.

No comments: