4.07.2007

Excitement and Rants.

I will begin with

RANTS
-I have still not heard from the Governor's School.
-The waiting is causing me health problems.
-I'm not sleeping.
-I feel incredibly fat.
-I dread going back to school is less than 48 hours. Math class is so hard to sit through.
-Children are being raped and sodomized all over the world.

EXCITEMENTS
-Tori Amos Releases a new album on May 1, 2007
-A filmmaker named Barbara is trying to make a movie based on "When Rabbit Howls"
- I've almost completed "Bastard Out of Carolina"
-I've lost two pounds
- I have wonderful moral support from Ms.Hepburn
-I went to the "Good Friday" Service last night
- Tommorow is Easter
- I am alive and well
- This list is longer than the RANTS and will probably be getting even longer.

love, jessieh



No comments: