4.11.2007

American Doll Posse




Tori Amos releases a new album on May 1, 2007.

I AM A HUGE FAN!




(from left to right) Santa, Clyde, Isabel, Tori, & Pip

Their personal blogs can be read at various places. I've included them in my links list to the right of this page.

Tori Takes a New Approach to "American Doll Posse".

.Enjoy.

No Letter Still.

----------------------------------

Survey

Seven Deadly Sins

Wrath :

Who did you last get angry with? The Governor's School Establishment

What is your weapon of choice? Silence

Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Yes.

How about the same sex? For self-protection. Yes.

Who was the last person who got really angry at you? My Grandmother

What is your pet peeve? When people do not answer their cell phones. When people joke about things that can't even be made funny (i.e. rape, cancer, AIDS, domestic violence...). When I say something and am ignored (whether it be intentional or unintentional).

Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I don't keep grudges about simple things. I just not very forgiving when people choose to do things that impact the lifes of others without taking into consideration what they could be doing to others. I mean, when someone's selfishness comes before the well-being of others. Yes. It angers me and I do not just "let it go".

Sloth:

What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't? Eat less than 900 Calories.

What is the latest you've ever woken up? Maybe 10:30 in the morning. I don't sleep late.

Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? Old teachers.

What is the last lame excuse that you made? I haven't made one yet.

Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? Yes. I've watched several actually, but it's more a product of insomnia, than sloth.

How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning? Once.

Gluttony:

What is your over-priced yuppie beverage of choice? Dang. The only thing I drink is diet coke, and it's only over-priced in Italy.

Are you a meat eater? I am ashamed to say "yes".

What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? No comment.

Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits? Drinking habits? Yes. Eating habits? No. Not at all.

Do you enjoy candy and sweets? I get sudden cravings for them.

Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? I guess sweets, I'm not really sure. I try not to catergorize my food.

Greed:

How many credit cards do you own? None.

If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? Honestly, I'd probably give about 70 percent of it away and keep the rest for myself and my future.

Would you rather be rich or famous? Well. Generally the two go hand and hand. If you are famous, odds are you will be rich. If you are rich, you can easily become famous. Neither.

Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks? Never. Ever. Never. Ever. In a million years. NEVER.

Pride:

What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of? I don't know.

What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? They'd probably say Governor's School, but I'm not really sure.

What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life? I'd like to paint something spectacular.

Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Very much so.

Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Yes. I know that's horrible, but Yes.

Have you ever cheated to get a better score? Yes. I'm not proud of that.

What did you do today that you're proud of? I answered a riddle correctly, obnoxiously and recieved extra credit points in my math class.

Lust:

How many people have seen you naked ? The people who have seen me naked are not people I have been romantically involved with. This group of people consists mostly of family and close friends. I'm generally modest.

Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest or crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation? I can't say that I have. I'm not that interested in the chest or the crotch of others. I'm not that interested in my own.

What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice? I like collar bones.

Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? No.

Envy:

What item of your friends would you want to have for your own? I'd like to take my sister's iPod.

Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Mere, because she really knows me and she has wonderful taste in the interior design world. Mere has wonderful taste in most every world.

If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be? I'd be Taylor or Savannah. I know that's weird, but if me being them meant they had to be me, I'd never want to do that. Ever.

Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Every moment of every day of my life. Fix this Stomach.

What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Calmness. Friendlyness

What deadly sin:

Do you do the most often? Wrath. I get upset about seemingly meaningless things and I get angry about important things.

Do you do the least often? Lust. I couldn't possibly care any less about sex. It's not even on my "things-to-do-before-I-die" list.

I hope that was interesting. Please post a comment with your answers. I'm curious. If you don't have a blogger account post it anonoymously and just sign your name at the bottom.

love, jessieh





No comments: