10.16.2007

Time off, not out


(and the girl in the picture is the beautiful roomate)



Theatre History was cancelled which partly saddens me because I enjoy Theatre History but missing it tonight also makes me very very happy because I have so much stuff to do. I am slightly behind in most my classes and this troubles me.
I was assigned a monologue today from The Children's Hour by Lilian Hellman.
I am excited about it.
I read an article this morning about a kid in the UK who can only eat 6 foods.
I need to go do work.
We have therapy on Thursday and Monday morning.

When we get angry, we shall return.
love, we.

PS:

(and approx. 2 months ago, it was the three of us, I on the end with pineapple in hand)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too. xoxo j.

Angela said...

You are so beautiful!