10.09.2007

Focus.

The Good
1. Jesus loves everyone.
2.One exciting piece of information that cannot be published.
3. Sam and I are able to do our National History Day Project on Roe V. Wade. We will hopefully be able to interview her sister, an attorney in Atlanta, which means a roadtrip.
4. Brenda and I will be going up to Asheville on the 27th to see Angela Shelton. I am so excited!
5. I have my glasses now which means I can take my contacts out.
6. I am enjoying nature.
7. School is an adventure.
8. Sam and I now have internet access in our dorm room.
9. I'm running out of time to think.
10. We purchased a Raggedy Anne doll in honor of the forward roll.
11. Wellsley visited on Saturday, discussed Early Decision options..
12. We are alive and well.
13. This list will always be longer.
The Bad
1. Children all over the world are suffering.
2. I have a Chemistry test tommorow.
3. Earlier this evening was dedicated to writing about Gerri Santoro. It's a sad story.
4. I had a slight nervous breakdown when I realized that while I am away at school, reclused away in my room or studio, children are still being tortured and there is still an insane amount of evil in this world.
5. I'm keeping a painful secret inside.
6. I'm not sleeping, still.
7. The Seasons are changing.

love, jessieh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you. Thank you for the picture. :-)
xoxo
j. inc. (ugh)

**KoreanRain** said...

Its always good when the good has more then the bad :D Stay positive while you are there. I love you!!!

love love love
Tay

ps, im sorry but i can celebrate with you about your roll but not the doll, that thing is way too freaky! hahaha

Admin said...

Hi Jessish,
Awesome post, enjoy seeing Angela Sheldon. Take care Holly Desimone

Anonymous said...

dearest jessieh. I found your diary by accident tonight. Possibly through fate. I hope you can forgive this intrusion, but I want to ask...I need to ask, why are you writing about Gerri? I knew her, intimately. I loved her and I still miss her terribly.

If you want to talk, if you're willing, I'm here. No pressure, though. Please choose what is best for you.

I'll check back.

The Speaker said...

I would love to speak with you Anonymous, if that is okay. I am so grateful that you "intruded" even though it is no intrusion at all. I'm writing about Gerri because she is an important part of the reasons why abortion should remain legal and safe forever. I believe she was a wonderful mother who died long before she was meant to because of things that were out of her control. Her story brings me great sadness and I think it should be heard. However, I'm not telling the story of her death. I'm telling the story of her life, in a historical profile. Please feel free to email me at jessiehspeaks@hotmail.com .

I look forward to further communication with you.

Thank You.

love, jessieh