10.04.2007

Forward Roll

We can now do a forward roll. It is beautiful.
When I get more time. This coming weekend, I promise to write.
Reading the play Frozen, starting to explore IPA and speaking in Standard.
My roomate Sam, has had a really bad head cold for the past three days.
I haven't had more than four hours of sleep since I've been here and I am tired.
I will be putting a video on here shortly as well.
Of Sam and I from last night.
I've lost a total of 11 pounds since I've been here. I can't really tell.
I feel extremely fat everyday.
I met my new friend Kim in the park next to the school yesterday. It was nice.
We talked for a few hours and we surprisingly have alot in common.
I am making a 97 in math. I am struggling in French.

I have IPA homework to do.
I haven't seen the news since I've been here and I am afraid of what I might be missing.
We want to know what is happening and feel relieved to not see the nightly news and that frightens us. I have eight more minutes to write.

This feels strange.
I don't even know what to say.
I got mail today.
I loathe Ballet but am trying the best I can.
I miss the twins, and my little sister. I miss Mere.

I want a hug and it feels odd admitting this.
I think about purging alot. I'd like to keep my teeth, thanks.

We had a Humanities Lecture tonight that was required.
It was basically a synoposis of Theatre History for the Student Body.

Listening to Tori Amos' Icicle and it is lovely.

love, jessieh

No comments: