8.15.2008

An Update of Sorts

A small list.
1.Today I made a decision to do a piece from "The Wake of Jamey Foster" by Beth Henley, Character: Collard for monologue night. This decision may change. 9.We went shopping today for clothes. It was not a terrible experience, difficult and triggered a small amount of self hatred but comparatively speaking, it was not terrible. We found two skirts, a nice top, a wonderful black sweater and a pair of beautiful shoes.7. Tissue damage is not an effective coping mechanism.
  1. School begins on Sunday.
  2. When people say that my name should be something else because of spiritual reasons, I want to choke them. Actually, these people do not need to be choked. They need to be forced to sit on an insanely hot curling iron, or on a wooden plank with nails and have a very very loud recording screaming the other name as loud as it could possibly scream. I don't think God would have any problem with their decision to change their name. I think people who don't understand these things and allow their religious load of crap to interfere with their ability to understand the pain of other people need to be removed from positions of leadership-but that's just my personal opinion. And it basically sums up to this: If you don't have the ability to understand the reasons people change their names- you don't need to be in any position of authority. And even more basically it sums up to this: HUMANS ARE NOT TO JUDGE THE SPIRITUAL CONDITIONS OF OTHER HUMANS. Case ended. (Thanks Mr. K though, for your personal assessment of my spiritual condition based on my decision to go by another name--how gross.)
  3. We are trying not to focus too much energy on food and weight.
  4. We have been here and not here far to much recently.
  5. Jenny is in Italy. She called yesterday.
  6. I am worried about the day that Meryl Streep dies.
  7. Tonight I am going to map out the best situation as furniture placement in the room. I no longer have a roommate.
  8. Last night, someone decided to draw a sea horse and didn't even know it was a sea horse.
  9. Ms.Hepburn, Taylor, Savannah and I went shopping on Yesterday after Therapy Session Number One.
  10. We survived a physical for school, the doctor was a very nice woman named Diane, she has a bright smile and a fun accent. I was able to answer all of her questions and she did not frighten me.
  11. Levels of anxiety have been out the roof, which is the main reason why I have been unable to write, I know not what to say, I live much of my time away.
  12. The stomach hurts.
  13. Children everywhere are being hurt in unimaginable ways.
  14. God is more than love and does not take vacations.
  15. My heart is filled with gratitude every day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1, 3... 6; 11, 12, 13, 14, 15.

are we the same person? i think so.

i love you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU, I MISS YOU, AND I AM ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS THINKING OF YOU! XOXOXOXOXOXO your artconstellation

Angela said...

I'm grateful for an update, and you are beautiful. Have I told you lately that I love you? I do:)

Angie

Anonymous said...

DEAR
JESSIEH.

I MISS U.
HOW IS HIGHSCHOOL
GOING?



LOVE
HAYLEE

Anonymous said...

DEAR JESSIEH
I`M SORRY ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS.





LOVE MADISON