8.04.2008

"And then Mary cries and runs off, kicking Ana on her way back to the trees"


The title of this post is an explanation for how my brain has been working for the past few weeks. I feel that an update, a very short general one is in order. We have read three plays recently to include, Necessary Targets by Eve Ensler, The Wake of Jamey Foster by Beth Henley and Love-lies-Bleeding by Don DeLillo. I am finding out how much I appreciate the song, "Fast as You Can" by Fiona Apple. Jenny is safely in Italy. God loves. My hunk of magical kitty cat goodness, named Lloyd was able to see Paris from the 'Pet's Only' part of the plane. Winston is equally excited about it. The opening of the coffee shop has been smooth and steady. We have been writing a lot. I have been incredibly emotional. I am anxious about school and monologues and not meeting the teacher's expectation's in someway or something. I have a roomate now for next year, her name is Danielle. She is a dancer. Sam turned 18. I leave on Wednesday to go back to South Carolina. I am on a detox diet. I want to at least feel thinner by the time school starts. Children everywhere are being hurt in unimaginable ways. I know the above is not very interesting but I am having a hard time using words today- it is increasingly difficult to communicate things. When people are broken, they could just melt. I feel like melting sometimes. God is a God of Grace and Grace is enough.


I will write more soon.


love, jessieh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you. You are wonderful.