4.13.2008

Sunday Morning Post

If the following picture does not frighten you; nothing will.

Prom was last night. It was slightly enjoyable. There have been worse events in my life.
I have rehearsal today, I'm nervous for some reason. I am going to work some more in Journal #2800 today. I am excited. The cover work is almost done. My stomach hurts from the food last night. I've been eating very little these past seven days. Healthy, but little.
We lost seven pounds last week.
My dear Artconstellation is still away in Italy with her lover. I know they are happy.
I had therapy yesterday morning.
I miss my twins very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much.
---
Sam: What about my money?
Jessieh: You don't need your money.
Sam: What if The Rapture comes?
Jessieh: Sam, if The Rapture comes you won't need your money.
Sam: Yes I will. I have to pay off Jesus.

---
love, we


2 comments:

Angela said...

I'm so excited that you are doing the cover. I can't wait to see it!
Hope you have a great week:)
Love and hugs,
Angie

Angela said...

I love you, and hope that you are okay. I noticed that you deleted your last post. I'm here if you need to talk. You know that you can always call if you need me:)
You are an amazing gift to this world!
Love and hugs,
Angie