1.02.2008

PS: Back in October

"It's as if the Universe is bi-polar and isn't taking her meds, and we all know what that means. Mr. Universe has to dodge flying produce and sleep on an air mattress in the spare bedroom."-Heather B. Armstrong, Dooce.com
---
Last October (that sounds weird), I posted a blog with the title: "The news I caught tonight"
Well, I purchased Richard Baer's Switching Time: A Doctor's Harrowing Story of Treating a Woman with 17 Personalities finally.

The odd thing, I just learned that Richard Baer was the name of the Nazi official that ran Aushcwitz concentration camp from May, 1994 to February, 1945. He was found and arrested in 1960. He died, in detention, in 1963.

I wonder if Dr.Richard Baer's parents knew this man existed.
If so. I'm sorry Doc.
---
And in other news:
-Children everywhere are being hurt.
-Jesus loves you.
-Patrick is coming tomorrow to visit.
-Breakfast this morning at the Waffle House was fun.
- On this day in 1890, Alice Sanger became the first female staffer in the White House.
-We finished Ms.Hepburn's Christmas gift (attempt number three now) today. It looks nice. I hope she likes it.
-Finally caught an episode of "The Golden Girls"
-Therapy tomorrow and Friday
-The stomach hurts.
-I'd like a diet coke and a stiff drink, but that is a-whole-other story. No drinks for me.
-I should start reading the next book for English, but I haven't.
-I want to complete The Year of Magical Thinking and Dr.Baer's book first.
-Mary had a really really good day yesterday with the twins and Mere. She left a note.
-The fireworks last night were scary and good.
-New Year's Day is an aware day. It forces people around the globe to pay attention to something, whatever that some-thing may be. For some, it is horrific. For us, it was good this year and I couldn't be more grateful.
-Depression is still here.
-Insomnia is exhausting.
-Finding Angela Shelton is released in less than three months.

love, jessieh

1 comment:

Rising Rainbow said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. It is ok with me if you link to my blog. Thank you for asking. I hope you will visit more often.