7.27.2009

Pillow Talk, T-shirt and Shaking Hands: One More Reason I'm Attending Bennington

In exactly one month I will be arriving at Bennington. This morning I spoke a woman who helped me set up my college e-mail account. I successfully logged-in only to find an email reminding me that my health forms were due last week (yeah- about that-). This exact email also included a link to the following:

(From Bennington College's website)

For your listening pleasure: a collection of music composed and performed by current Bennington students and recent alumni. Spanning the genres from indie rock to Celtic to classical, it's a lively (but by no means exhaustive!) sample of what we're playing and listening to right now. The list was compiled by Sarah McAbee, Bennington College Class of 2007.

Needless to say, I'm pretty happy right about now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! We loves yous.

AdamsEve said...

It was really great talking to you yesterday afternoon. I hope you have an internship in Rochester:) I love you and am very glad you are posting. I am going to blog now. Yeah, and I will put a few of the shots i got of Gabi too.
gotta skitter...............