6.26.2008

"The death penalty is not a proportional punishment for the rape of a child,"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25367455/from/ET/

because we are very upset and as a general rule,
when we are very upset we tend to not make any
rational or logical sense, we are going to refrain
from writing commentary on such things for now.

the advice of crazy, fire-breathing, snake-handling women is to be ignored on most occasions but in this situation we agree with Old Aunt Ruthie:

"THE WORLD IS GOIN' TO HELL IN A HAND-BASKET; THE GOOD PEOPLES IS JUSTA' FALLIN' IN WITH 'EM."
love, we

2 comments:

Angela said...

I'm so angry, sick, and hurt over this. I will never understand.

I love you and hope you are okay.

Clueless said...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!! I bet you if one of them had a wife or child who had been sexually assaulted or abused, it may have been different. In someways, we have a life sentence, shouldn't the criminal have a harsher punishment...I know make them pay for treatment!!!

This is the first time, I've been able to write about it because I became really angry.