5.11.2008

Mother's Day and the smallest update...

Happy Mother's Day.
Today is crunch day.
Sam and I have 4 more scenes to memorize.
I have a ton of French work to do.
I'm hoping to start packing at some point today.
Jason and I have to rehearse this afternoon.
I have to find an outfit for scenes next Thursday and Friday.
Sam and I have to buy props and stuff, but she is out of town.
Last night, the girls of Studio III got together in Justina's room to watch Reign Over Me. It was nice.
Jenny is still in Italy.
I don't want to move out.

Go to PostSecret.com to view Mother's Day secrets.

Nothing more to say really.

love, jessieh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hi, young beauty, I sent you a super fun card that should give you a few moments of joy:) When do you move back home for the summer? I still need to get that package out to you. Jenny knows my intentions are great, the packages are awesome, but my timing is very slow:( anyway, let me know....praying for you today
Eve