2.20.2007

The Auditions.

Governor's School auditions.

Horrible Auditions.
Horrible.
The most important audition of my life thus far and I blew it.

I hope the judges see past that.
I hope they know I am a very motivated person who wants this more than anything.
I can do it. I know that I would make them proud. Which is a slightly arrogant thing to say but
I am willing to sacrafice. I want this more than anything.
But I guess we all do.
So.
Now.
All I can do is wait.
Ms. Hepburn and I sit waiting for another month or so.


But I know she is in.
She is amazing.
I hope she is reading that.
AMAZING.
BEAUTIFUL.

the end.
or something like it.

-1:48 pm three days after the audition.

I mean after all-
It wouldn't be the end of the world, it would just feel-seem-be like it.
Ok. So maybe it would.

Ms. Hepburn.
I love you.
Silence is sometimes golden.

No comments: