1.30.2007

Vagina Day and wearing mine.

THIS IS THE IDEA FOR VAGINA DAY T-SHIRTS.


(Below is the front view, and below that is the back view)










I am wanting us to wear these shirts on February 14th in honor of V-DAY, a worldwide movement to end violence against women and children. I am wanting to wear them all day. This means I am wanting to wear a shirt with the beautiful word VAGINA pasted across my chest. I am unsure as to how this will affect my school administrators. I sincerely hope they do not view the word Vagina as obscene language and ask me to change me clothes.

I really do hope everything works out.

Not many people pay attention to what I have written on the front of my shirts any way, if they do read my shirt, they will ask one of two things...

A.) You actually wore that to school ?! or B.) Can I see the back?

Both of which will have the same reply:

OF COURSE!

For More information about this global movement to end violence log on to www.vday.org.

love, jessieh

No comments: